Monday, September 10, 2012

Project Finally Finished, (almost)!

Remember Project Focused? The boys room is finally finished, well except for the overhead light fixture.(That is on the list of many that need replacing.) For now, me & the handy awesome hubby actually had more than 2 seconds of passing through the doorway so I put him to work hanging the accessories.










My genious partner asked, "how are we going to cover up the ugly electrical panel?" I was still undecided as I do not like posters, only on the back of the door. He suggested a curtain! Brilliant!! I had 2 leftover from the bed-in-a-bag set hiding up in the closet, knowing full well I would use them for something someday!
This room is finally finished, (almost)! It is a room I am very proud of after the last 5 months have been even more crazier than usual around here, it is a room we can really relax, enjoy, and feel blissful in!

No comments:

Post a Comment